Our family oriented, professional dental care team is dedicated to helping you care for your teeth and to maintain good oral health. Dr. McKeown is a longtime resident of the Orleans area and as a sole practioner can provide the personalized care that you and your family require.
Our team members have been specially trained to provide you with the best possible dental treatment and quality service, in a friendly, caring, and professional environment. We look forward to working with you and your family.
Please tell your friends and family about us. Your referrals are the nicest compliment we receive!
As part of our family dental care for all ages, our services can include:
- Preventative Dentistry: helping to avoid dental and oral problems in the first place and maintaining your oral health through regular maintenance visits;
- Restorative Dentistry: the placement of fillings and crowns to restore mouth function;
- Periodontics: the prevention and treatment of gum disease;
- Endodontics: the treatment of infections within the tooth root structure;
- Oral Surgery: minor surgical procedures required to maintain oral health;
- Fixed: bridges, which are used to replace missing teeth to restore mouth function;
- Removable: the placement and maintenance of full and partial dentures to restore mouth function;
- Implants: a dental implant replaces both a lost natural tooth and its root.
- TMJ Treatment: the treatment of pain in the jaw joint;
- Cosmetic Dentistry: building a happier and whiter smile! Whitening.