We are excited to be reopening our dental office and once again being able to see you and provide for your dental needs!
We have changed our appointment protocols a bit and ask that you review our Office Visit Guide and the other resources below, prior to your appointment.
Patients that have had appointments cancelled over the last few months will be called directly for rescheduling. Please contact us if you have urgent dental needs.
Please note, we are a mask mandatory office.
Looking forward to seeing you soon and helping get your teeth all shiny and nice again!
Dr. Bev and TeamPlease wear a mask to your appointment and bring a pen. Call the office when you get into our parking lot (830-7003), and we will arrange to unlock the door for you at the appropriate time. See you soon!
- Office Visit Guide
- Patient Consent Form (Please review. To be signed at the office, prior to treatment.) Completion of this form is mandated by the Ontario Dental Association.
- Ottawa Public Health Covid-19 information Check out this page for more information on symptoms, how to stay safe and how to help others be safe.
To Stay Safe:
- Practice physical distancing
- Stay at least 2 metres (6 feet) away from people outside of your household;
- If you are going to a place where physical distancing measures are difficult to maintain (such as the grocery store, pharmacy, or public transit), wear a non-medical mask (i.e. cloth mask), as they may offer some additional protection to those around you;
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly and often;
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands;
- Clean phones, other devices and frequently touched surfaces regularly.